Women's Essential Oil Blend
CALM, BALANCE & HARMONISE.
ECO. heard the everyday stresses and concerns of the women around them and decided to take action with a beautiful blend of Cedarwood, Lavender, Geranium & Ylang Ylang, created with women in mind to help calm, balance and harmonise.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
- Hormone & mood balancing.
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your Women's Essential Oil Blend to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck. If experiencing cramping, apply to lower abdomen.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
Cedrus atlantica bark (Cedarwood) oil, Lavendula intermedia flower/leaf/stem (Lavendin) oil, Pelargonium graveolens leaf (Geranium) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Cananga odorata flower (Ylang Ylang) oil.
Is this safe for use during pregnancy?
We do not recommend using Atlas Cedarwood during pregnancy however use this oil with care, best used in a diffuser or diluted with a carrier oil (1% ratio). Avoid using essential oils during the first trimester unless you are under the supervision of a qualified practitioner.
Is this safe for children?
This blend contains Cedarwood which is considered not appropriate emotionally. Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. When using in a diffuser, use fewer drops then that for an adult (eg. 2-3 drops).
Is this safe to use around pets?
Use this oil with caution around pets, never use topically and store bottles out of reach. If you have any concerns contact your vet.
Can I ingest this oil?
Essential oils should not be taken internally unless you have consulted with a health professional or Aromatherapist first.