Deep Sleep Trio
CREATE A BEDTIME RITUAL.
A trio of sedative essential oils to help you create a nightly sleep ritual. Ease into relaxation at the end of your day by using these oils to promote a restful and serene atmosphere. Rotate the use of individual oils or be creative and blend them together.
Includes: Dream Drops Blend, Lavender Essential Oil and Sleep Blend.
Size: 3 x 10ml / 3x 0.3fl.oz
- Three key oils intended to achieve less stress and more relaxation which will ease you into a better sleep.
- Save when you buy in a value pack.
- The benefits of a good nights sleep will carry on into your day. It is shown to help with productivity levels, energy longevity and skin clarity.
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your chosen essential oil to your diffuser at nighttime to promote relaxation and encourage sleep. You can also blend two or all three of your trio collection for a customized scent.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Pillow: Add 1 drop to your pillow before going to bed.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower in the evening and benefit from steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath at night time to help relax.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists and back of the neck before going to bed.
Lavender Essential Oil: Lavandula angustifolia/ Lavandula intermedia (Lavender) oil.
Sleep Essential Oil Blend: Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Lavandula intermedia (Lavendin) flower/leaf/stem Oil, Boswellia serrata (Frankincense) oil, Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) flower oil, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) flower oil.
Is this safe for use during pregnancy?
Avoid using essential oils during the first trimester unless you are under the supervision of a qualified practitioner. See our full list of pregnancy safe oils in our FAQs.
Is this safe for children?
Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. When using in a diffuser, use fewer drops then that for an adult (eg. 2-3 drops).
Is this safe to use around pets?
Citrus (including Lemon) & Ylang Ylang essential oils are not recommended for use around pets.
Can I ingest this oil?
Essential oils should not be taken internally unless you have consulted with a health professional or Aromatherapist first.