Resistance Bands (set of 5) - Blue
Booty Band Co Resistance Booty Bands are great for targeting areas such as your thighs, glutes, and shoulders. These versatile bands can be integrated seamlessly with every popular workout program including Yoga, Pilates, HIIT sessions, and more. Or use them for general exercise, stretching, strength training, power weight programs.
After years of research and customer feedback, we developed our newest set of workout resistance bands (5 bands!). We've improved durability, increased the width to decrease slipping, and added an extra level of resistance.
These fitness resistance bands come with a gorgeous travel-sized bag, allowing you to take your bands on the road and workout anywhere. Just switch to a higher resistance or combine a few loop bands together for added resistance.
Benefits Of Training With Resistance Bands:
- Can be used for both Assistance or Resistance to suit your training goals. Increase the thickness of the band or use multiple bands at once for higher resistance.
- Small and light enough to take with you anywhere. Whether you are just going to the gym or away on holiday just throw your booty bands in your bag and you have a take-anywhere gym.
- Great for specific training such as explosive, endurance or stretching and rehabilitation exercises.
Booty Band Specifications
- Suitable for ages 6+
- 100% natural plant-based latex
- 12 months guarantee
- 5 different resistance levels (size: 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.9mm, 1.1mm and 1.3mm)
- One-piece moulded construction
Booty Band Care Tips:
- Be careful of chipped/damaged fingernails when using your booty bands as the tiniest cut on the edge of them can cause a complete split unexpectedly.
- For the safety of your booty bands, please resist the urge to leave them in the sun or store them in warm places such as your car.
- Store them in the Booty Band Co bag provided instead of throwing them straight in your gym bag. We want them to last as long as possible.
Always check equipment for worn or damaged parts before and after each use. Do not use if damaged. Always consult your Physician/General Practitioner prior to performing any physical activity.
Caution: Some individuals may be sensitive to latex. If a rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- "I can't praise these bands high enough. I use these bands about 3 times a week in my booty workouts and love them. Doubling them up works a treat too." - Rachel, QLD
- "AHHHHmazing. Caution! You will get a sore booty the first couple of times you use them. So worth it." - Sarah, VIC