DIFFUSE WITH STYLE.
Enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy while adding a touch of style to your home. Designed with purpose and functionality, this ultrasonic mist diffuser features a range of lighting and mist options, allowing you to create the perfect atmosphere in your home. The bamboo base and glass cover gives this diffuser a natural and organic look to complement any living space.
- Cool mist vapour.
- Bamboo base, glass lid.
- Mist timer setting (1hr, 3hrs or 8hrs).
- Continuous and intermittent mist function (30secs on, 30secs off).
- Bright, soft and pulsating light options.
- Night light option.
- Automatic shut off at low water level.
- Easy and safe to use.
- Easy to clean & maintain and eco-friendly.
- Remove the cover and inner lid.
- Fill the water tank to or below MAX level.
- Add 5-10 drops of essential oil into the water tank.
- Place inner lid and ceramic cover back.
- Choose your mist and light setting and enjoy the therapeutic benefits!
1st click: Always on mist
2nd click: 1 hour mist
3rd click: 3 hours mist
4th click: 8 hours mist
5th click: Turn off mist
For intermittent setting: (30sec/30sec off), press once to turn on "always mist", then press for 2 seconds until lights flash.
1st click: Brighter light
2nd click: Weaker light
3rd click: Pulsating light
4th click: Turn off light
Press for 2 seconds on "brighter light" or "weaker light" mode for sleep helper.
Dimensions: 129mm W x 129mm L x 127mm H
Power Input: DC 24V, 12W
Water tank capacity: 180ml
Does this product have a warranty?
Yes all ECO. Accessories have a 12 month warranty.
Is it normal for my diffuser to spark or glow when I plug it in?
If the cord is already plugged into the wall then hot electricity will be travelling from the outlet to the diffuser, this will cause a rapid draw of power when plugged in which results in a slight glowing around the cord when entering the diffuser outlet. This is normal and comparable to static electricity. If you are experiencing this then we recommend to plug the diffuser outlet in first before plugging the power point into the wall which will resolve the issue.